Friday 10 June 2011

Jumping on the Bottled Rainbows Bandwagon

I do love a good bandwagon and I've been eyeing the Bottled Rainbows quilt along for some time now. I know that I probably won't make much of a dent in my stash of scraps (there are just so many!), but I just love the colours and I'm eager to try the ticker tape technique. I've managed to convince my four year old that he wants this to be the next quilt that "he" works on. Win-win, don't you think?

So I'm in, but I'll need to do some work fast to catch up to the group because they started in February! I bought the remaining fabric that I need yesterday. It's washed, ironed and ready to cut. Yay!

Bottled Rainbows {the button}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...