Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Table Runner - A Work in Progress

Handmade by HeidiLast night I participated in the Friday Night Sew-in for the first time. Even though I regularly spend an evening quilting, it somehow felt different knowing that others were doing the same. Fun!

I started and finished the top on my Christmas Table Runner. It wasn't what I had intended on working on, but I'll take progress on any of the items on my crazy-ass list of projects. And as this is Christmas-related, I can totally justify this. :)

On Wednesday, I had mentioned that I found these cool red felt pot protectors at the dollar store. I loved the asterisk shape and thought they could be put to better use than protecting my pots.



One lesson learned -- the asterisks should not be ironed. Trust me. :)

Thanks to Heidi and Bobbi for hosting a fun night!

P.S. If you haven't entered my giveaways yet, check them out.

P.S.S. Saw Hugo tonight. Fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that turned out really cute. I love an asterisk! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool way to use the pot protectors! I love this table runner so bold and festive :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...