Saturday 12 January 2013

Pinkie Swear

she can quiltI had a great time participating in the 2012 Finish-A-Long (FAL) with Rhonda @ Quilter in the Gap, even though I only finished about 1/2 of what I'd pledged to finish. I also missed the window to link up my Q4 finishes (finished 2 of 4 projects), but I'm just in under the wire to pledge my Q1 2013 goals with Leanne @ She Can Quilt.

For this quarter, I most solemnly pinkie swear with all my heart, stamp it, no erasies, to finish:

1) Su{Brrr}nova


2) Seeing The Forest Through The Trees


I'm sure there will be other projects, but this is what I intend to focus on for now. In fact, I'll have an update about Seeing The Forest Through The Trees this week!

What do you hope to finish this quarter?

7 comments:

  1. Pinkie swear! lol Well, I swear those are two very nice quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elle!!! Can't wait to see them quilted M-R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've commented on your 1st lovely quilt before, but I've not seen quilt #2 before and it is so striking! Goog luck moving them along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as ever! Looking forward to seeing the finished products. You've inspired me to join the FAL as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted my list for first Quarter too! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both such excellent projects, I especially love the Brrr Supernova! I am glad you made it to the FAL and I am looking forward to seeing these all finished.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...