Now for OctoberQuest 2! Please make sure you READ the rules BEFORE you link up. We had to unlink several folks last week and I'd rather not have to do it this week!
Your quest is to finish up those quilty projects and link up at any of our fab four hosts throughout the month of October. The rules remain the same as last year:
- Your quilty project must be completely finished (As much as we love celebrating quilt tops or completed blocks, they will not be eligible for the prizes so we will need to unlink them).
- You may enter more than one finish and even more than one finish each week. Just add a link for each finish to one of the linky parties. The linky parties will stay open until the end of the month.
- Your blog post or photo on Flickr/Picasa must have a link back to the TGIFF! site and the particular party you are participating in. Posts without links will be deleted.
- Link up your quilty finish in any of the TGIFF! linky parties this month:
- October 4 - Laura @ Quokka Quilts
- October 11 - M-R @ Quilt Matters
- October 18 - M-R @ Quilt Matters
- October 25 - Jen @ Quilter In The Closet
- OctoberQuest will be open until October 31st at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winners will be picked via Ms. Random Number Generator on November 1st and notified via email. Please make sure we can contact you via email or we will blow the gift certificates on ourselves need to run Ms. Random again.
Sweet bag! Love the fabric choices!ReplyDelete
MR, that bag is beautiful! Thanks for hosting the linky party!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting, I should try to link up more often.ReplyDelete
Haha!! Snap for the same finishes!!ReplyDelete
Nice bag. :D (Hey, MR - I've linked up 20 minutes ago, but it won't show mine. It did something weird when I linked up, so I tried again, but it just says the link already exists. Can you see mine? It should be something like number 101)ReplyDelete
Love the fabrics you used for this.ReplyDelete
aahhh nevermind - I see it's adding them top first. . . that's cool!ReplyDelete
This bag is so cute! My mother in law takes her lunch to work, I think I am going to have to make this for her now!ReplyDelete
I would love to receive one of your lovely lunch bags for a birthday present. It is so beautiful, bright and perky. I think if one carried it to their workplace it would be the talk around the lunch table! Thanks for hosting TGIFF. I am so happy to have a finish!ReplyDelete
Sweet gift! I love surprise parties, such fun!ReplyDelete
I really like this pattern as well. You just reminded me I need to make some, lol.ReplyDelete
I really need to make one. I've had this on my to-do list for too long. :) Love your fabric choices!ReplyDelete
This was one of my favorite incentives last year, I am so glad you guys brought it back! Now I am listing my eyes all over my project list to see if I can fashion a finish by the end of the month!! I love that lunch bag, very well done of you again! As always you definitely have an eye for color and fabric choices. And now off to sneak a peek on those who have entered in their wonderful finishes and think about what to offer up myself.ReplyDelete