Like last quarter, my list this quarter is going to be more ambitious than realistic, but it will give me the flexibility to finish whatever I feel like finishing. Remember, we like flexibility this year.
1) Rainbow House quilt - the top is done. Will blog about that soon when I can get a good picture of it because it's huge!
2) Colour Pop - it's being quilted right now. This one has the best chance of getting finished, I think.
3) Heart Strings - some hand stitching and quilting to go. I would really like to finish this one too.
4) If A Tree Falls - top is assembled!
5) Leggings Light - Haven't shared this yet, but I want to turn these fabulous bee blocks from my Canadians Quilt Bee into a quilt.
6) Going Fractal - needs to be sandwiched and quilted.
Linking up with the fabulous peeps for the 2016 Finish-Along. What are you hoping to finish this quarter?