Friday 30 September 2011

Patrick Spies a Bottled Rainbow

We are done Patrick's Bottled Rainbow quilt! I'm doing my Happy Dance right now. Both boys' quilts are done and on their beds. Patrick did a great job with his mosaics and he's pretty proud of his quilt. Yay! For details on how I made this a kid-friendly project, check out my post about Daniel Spies a Bottled Rainbow.

Patrick Spies a Bottled Rainbow - Front

Back
 
   

Happy boy!

I'm just about done the binding on Project Y so I'll share that one next week. I'm very happy with how the quilting turned out. I think this one is my favourite quilt to date. 

Happy Friday, all!

6 comments:

  1. It is fabulous. Definitely something I would like to try with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Patrick's super cool quilt. It's so bright and cheerful. Thanks for the close ups - the stripey binding works a treat and I love the back of the quilt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome!! What a great idea to get the kids quilting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so GREAT -- the colours, the details, the quilting, everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I've seen/heard of such a quilt! Awesome!! Love it! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...