Friday 25 November 2011

TGIFF! - Dreaming in Colour

As I mentioned the other day, I've started my holiday gift list. Two of the items on the list are pillowcases for my older boys. Last year, they spotted some Grinch pillowcases at a craft fair and loved them. I searched high and low, but couldn't find any in time for Christmas last year.

This summer though, I spotted some Celebrate Seuss in Avonport so I snatched it up right away. I paired it with some left over Dr. Seuss stripe from their Bottled Rainbow quilts and added a solid red fabric for the trim.

A quick search on the internet found this fabulous pillowcase video tutorial by Missouri Quilt Company. Super easy, super fast. And now I can cross two Christmas gifts off my list! Hope the boys like them. :)


I'm linking up with TGIFF! over at Sparrow in Flight.



Happy Friday all!

8 comments:

  1. Very colorful!! Will look nice with their Bottled Rainbows Quilts! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love them, I'll be sure to send you my address, lol. How great that they will match their bottled rainbows quilts! I am in love with that project, truly need to do one of those quilts! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF this week via my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they definitely will be dreaming in colour - those are fabulous pillow cases. That's a great tutorial/video, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dr Seuss. I am making a Grinch banner and place mats for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I bet they'll love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...