Monday 23 January 2012

Modern Block Monday - Everything Equal

This week's block is Everything Equal by Louise Papas. Louise's block is a white background with pink and red modern print squares. Here's what I did with it using my colour scheme. I have to say that I was very sceptical about my colours until I laid them out. Mine's a bit different, wouldn't you say? I love that about quilting! 


Completed Modern Blocks to date:
Next week, I'll be doing a block that is not in the book, but I thought would be fun to try. It's Woven Block from SewHappyGeek. I just have to try it. 

Linking up to Sew Modern Monday
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations


Happy Monday, all!

7 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous block - I like that your colors reflect all the beautiful colors of the world around us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are into so many different things....good for you!! I love the black background...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great modern block. I think the colors are amazing together! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel good to take a block and make it your own? The colors you chose are so bright and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly love what you're doing with these blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly gorgeous!! It's like you're making a quilt for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...