Tuesday 1 May 2012

Modern Block Tuesday - Four Acres

Happy May Day! It's rather soggy here at the moment so I don't think there will be much dancing around the maypole this year. ;)

This week's block is Four Acres by Solidia Hubbard from 99 Modern Blocks, compiled by Susanne Woods. Solidia did her block in some great modern prints on a white background. Here is mine:


Feels very springlike to me! :)

Completed blocks to date:
Next week's block is Mondrian, designed by Jamie Mailanen. Can't wait!

Have a great Tuesday, all!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and Spring like!

    Happy May day to you, too! It's kinda soggy here at the moment, but oh-joy... it's May! Warm weather must be ahead. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May Day!
    I love the tones in that block, very pretty and spring like indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...