Wednesday 23 April 2014

It's A Bee-utiful Day!

The snow is all gone, the birds are back, the kids come home wet and muddy, I've got a cold that just won't quit, and hockey playoff season has begun -- these are the true signs of Spring in my household. When hockey playoff season begins so does quilting season and I've been taking advantage of the extra studio time to finish up some bee blocks.

The Garden Fence block (Tutorial) in tangerine and aqua for Anne-Marie of my Canadians Quilt Bee:

Canadians Quilt Bee - April Block

Square in a Square Blocks for Joanne of my OMQG Bee:

OMQG Bee 1 March Block

OMQG Bee 1 March Block

OMQG Bee 1 March Block

Interesting discussion over at Molli Sparkles today...

Hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like your garden fence block! Lovely color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sew glad to see spring colourings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks! Funny - at my house, when the hockey playoffs begin, the quilting stops! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting indeed that Molli's conversation. What do you think ? I'm in a guild in Quebec and I often find people just shouting wow, or having a big smile. But I want to improve, I want people to critize but it not seems to be the way to do go. How are comments at your guild ? (maybe I should have write to you in french ?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make some of them neatest blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blocks especially the garden fence! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sew-Weet blocks! Glad to hear you are singing your spring song!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is spring really here? I'm so glad to hear it, we had wet snow today....just a little...but enough to confuse me. I love the blocks, especially garden fence. The patterns really work well together.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...