Friday 27 February 2015

Marking Your Space

Bundle Bonanza 1000B-b-b-bonanza! Bundle Bonanza, that is, is on at Sew Sisters this weekend. Great bundles of coordinating fat quarters at delicious prices (yes, I haven't had breakfast yet). On until tomorrow!

***

By some scheduling miracle a couple of weekends ago, we got to spend a Saturday morning hanging out at home instead of the arena. Even better, I could spend it in my sewing studio sewing with my boys. Woo hoo!

I've been promising them placemats for some time. I pulled out the solid scrap bin and had them choose what colours they'd like.

Micah's:


Daniel's:


Patrick's:


Daniel's is finished and with a little luck, we may just finish the other two up this weekend!

Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you get to share your love of quilting with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...