Monday 20 June 2016

Modern Block Monday - Triangles

Happy Monday, all! I got to check out Quilt Canada 2016 in Toronto on Friday, which was awesome, but I'll tell you more about that in a future post. Today, I want to play a little catch up on my Bee Sewcial blocks. For April's Bee Sewcial theme, Marci (@marci_girl) from Marci Girl Designs picked repeating triangles in blues. Mmm!

Block 1 that I made for her:

Check out that improv Y-seam. Bam!


Block 2 for Marci:


She seemed to really like them so Phew! :)

To see the blocks my beemates did (very much worth doing!), check out #BeeSewcial on Instagram. If you'd like to follow along with this bee, tag your blocks to #inspiredbybeesewcial. The more, the merrier!

3 comments:

  1. It was fun meeting you at Quilt Canada in the Toronto Modern Guild room. I saw your entry and it's even better in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...