Monday 10 October 2011

Fuddy is Not Duddy Challenge

When I saw Cheryl's post about hosting a Fuddy is Not Duddy Challenge, I knew that I had the perfect project. The challenge was to use burgundy, green, brown and one other colour so it's not fuddy duddy. This Chinese Lattice quilt (from a Quilt University course that I took a couple of years ago) has cream as a fourth colour. The burgundy and lighter green are Japanese fabrics - love, love, love! Fit the Fuddy is Not Duddy bill?



Now to check out the other participants' entries. Great challenge, Cheryl!

Just a reminder that I'm hosting the TGIFF linky party this Friday so get those finishes ready. Every finish deserves a party!

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is definitely not a fuddy duddy : ) I thought this was a fun challenge! Please consider adding any little/mini quilts to my link up Little Quilt Monday if you would like. Your Japanese fabrics are fabulous.


    http://piecefullife-elizabeth.blogspot.com/2011/10/1st-edition-little-quilt-monday-ticker.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfectly beautiful -- what a clever pattern! It has real depth, and you've chosen the colours perfectly to work that effect. Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilt - love those Japanese fabrics you have used!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...