Tuesday 13 September 2011

We're Having a TGIFF Party!

Yay, we're having a party! Thank you to Debbie, Diane, Kelly and Rhianon for being the first ones to say that you'd be up for this little Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday (y'all can be creative with the acronym if you like ;) ) linky party. You rock!

To make it as easy as possible for as many people to join the party, here's what we'll do:

1)  Link up a recent (within the last month -- See? Easy, right?) quilting/sewing project post. Please link to the specific post, not just your blog home page.
2)  Link back to my blog in your own post. I don't have a button for this shindig so just a regular old link will do just fine. :)
3)  Like at any good party, let's take some time to mingle and check out other people's TGIFF links, and comment away.

So we're on for this Friday, my blog, anytime after my post goes live (probably ~ 7 a.m. EST).

I'm a firm believer of the more, the merrier so feel free to spread the word.

Can't wait to see those finishes!

1 comment:

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...