Thursday 15 May 2014

Off and Running With The Running Stitch

Happy Thursday, all! I am happy to announce that The Running Stitch has become a sponsor for my blog. Yay!

The Running Stitch is a fabulous quilt shop here in the Kanata area of Ottawa. Michèle Santerre, the owner of the shop, and her team know just how to tempt you with a gorgeous selection of fabrics, books, patterns and notions.

RunningStitchLogo_smallIn fact, this Saturday, May 17th, they are tempting us with a Buy 3m, get the 4th free sale (*Fabric must be full metre cuts and be of equal or lesser value) so if you are in the area, check it out!

Walking into their shop is like going to a quilt show, with beautiful quilts and projects everywhere to provide inspiration.

They also have a great selection of classes, which you can now sign up for online. Hand and machine quilting, paper piecing, applique, color theory, art quilting, and modern quilting -- they cover the gamut of quilty interests out there. They also run a retreat and bring in well-known quilters and teachers for trunk shows and special events. They brought Ricky Tims in last August and I'm still kicking myself for not being able to go!

The Running Stitch also offers long-arm machine quilting services and sells sewing machines in a recently enhanced sewing centre. They are our local Bernina dealer and it's where I got my Bernina (LOVE!) and where I bring it for servicing every year. Great service!

They are constantly updating their website so be sure to check it out regularly.

Welcome to The Running Stitch! I'm so thrilled to have you aboard!

4 comments:

  1. I've been before on a visit home and love the shop - I shall be spending some pennies there in June!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting and look at your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting a new sponsor. I'll be sure to check them out. I'm always looking for Canadian suppliers.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...