Monday 16 April 2012

Modern Block Monday - Sew Mama Sew's Modern Block for October

Happy Monday! This week's block is the Sew Mama Sew's Modern Sew Along Block of the Month for October by Allissa Haight. I love that series of blocks so you'll be seeing a few of them on future Modern Block Mondays. Here is October's block with values of pink and black. Love!


I have a second block this week. Recognize this? I had a fairly large piece of the Fibonacci side of Mod 1600 left so I cut a 12.5" square of it. It felt too easy, but I love it.


Completed Modern Blocks to date:
I'll be braving half square triangles (HST) next week with Lara Finalyson's Diamond Ripples block, also found in 99 Modern Blocks. 36 HST units in a 12.5" block. Oh boy!

Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. They both look great! Have fun next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink block!! I love anything with pink in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of color is extraordinary! You have the touch! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...