Wednesday 12 October 2011

Works in Progress #17

Wednesday already? I think I'm still stuffed from Thanksgiving dinner. We're still eating turkey leftovers -- Turkey a la King, hot and cold turkey sandwiches, Butter Turkey. Yum!

This Friday is my turn to host TGIFF! If you have a finish to share, link up because every finish deserves a party, don't you think? Check out the TGIF Friday! site for more details. There's also a linky if you'd like to offer to host TGIFF! in the future. 

New Projects: One - I was one of the folks chosen to take part in the Scrap Splat Challenge by Generation Q Magazine. My scrap package arrived yesterday and they weren't kidding -- it's a scrap splat challenge alright! The deadline is October 26 so I have to get a move on.
I think I know what I want to do so hopefully it will work well. Fingers crossed!

Completed Projects: Two!

My Christmas Tree Skirt that has been on my WIP list since before I kept a WIP list is now done! 

Project Y - I will share this one on Friday when I host TGIFF!, but here's a little peek:


On Hold:
Stained Glass Lillies - no progress again this week so this is going back to the on-hold section
Landscape quilt
10BX Leaves
Red and Tan Amish Wedding Ring
Tangled Garden
Red and Tan Bargello in the Round 2
Spiral/Spring seta colour

UFOs that may one day get finished, but really who knows?
Converging Stars
Chop Suey
Wedding quilt
Linus quilt
Nine patch colourwash

WIP Wednesday #17 Recap:
New projects: 1
Completed projects: 2
On Hold: 9 
UFOs: 5


Time to check out Freshly Pieced to find out what others have been up to this week. Thanks for stopping by!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

8 comments:

  1. Your sneak peak looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that project y project has me intrigued. Looking forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have to hurry now on a project and finish it until Friday, lol! Can't wait to see what you'll make out of those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, project Y is very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scraps are definiterly challenging. Good luck. Pretty peek you have got there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see the rest of that peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see more of the peek too, very interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in your Project Y quilt. Can't wait to see more of it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...