Tap...tap...tap. Is this thing on? Oh good.
There's something about a new year that helps one take stock of where things are at and where they may go in the year ahead. It's been a long time since I've done a WIP list post (well, any post really) and I'm feeling the need for a recap of where I'm at with WIPs/UFOs/PIGs and any other acronyms for projects in the works.
I've started a lot of projects over the last couple of years, but haven't finished many. I have a healthy pile of finished tops, which is new for me. I got a long arm machine a couple of years ago, but I'm still learning how to use it. Hopefully, I'll get more comfortable with the long arm this year and can turn those tops into finished quilts. And since the pandemic is still holding a grip over life in general, maybe I can carve out some time this year to blog again.
For 2022 resolutions, I'm going to keep it simple -- aiming for more finishes than starts!
So where are we at?
- Rainbow House - 2015-2021
- Glibly Blythe - 2020
- BeeSewcialville - My 2016 prompt of urban planning/neighbourhoods was finally finished in 2020. Here it is on our vacation last year.
- Black, grey and white improv
- BeeSewcial blocks for Ken
- Elemental mystery quilt
- Alison Glass Feathers quilt along
- Ice BeeSewcial block for Leanne - 2021
- Scrappy Vomit 2.0 - 2019
- Going Fractal - 2015
- Christmas throw - 2021
- Parallel Universe quilt top - 2021
- Solidblack, grey and white improv quilt top - 2021
- Rainbow Prism - 2021
- BeeSewcial - Graffiti - 2017
- Scrap Snap Rainbow quilt - 2021
- Let the Good Times Roll Clammy quilt - 2021
- Red, Black, Grey and White improv from Sherri Lynn Wood workshop - 2017
- Leggings - 2015
- Chop Suey - 2006?
- BeeSewcialSwap Treasure Map - 2016
- Large log cabin - 2021
- Dots and Dashes - 2021
- Blueberry Park top - 2018
- BeeSewcial - Connected - 2021
- BeeSewcial - Radiate - 2020
- Blue Mountain - 2017
- Weight of Love workshop - 2015
- Fractal Maple Leaf - 2016
- OMQG Roosting Round Robin quilt - 2019
- Round Robin Improv - 2015
- Hexie EPP - 2016
- Improv paper piecing workshop w Amy Friend - 2017
- Gwen Marston improv workshop -2016
- Resting Bitch Face collage workshop - 2016
- Free Motion Quilting Sampler - 2014
- Light As A Feather (2014) + Leggins Light (2015)
- Granny Square Leader and Ender - 2013
- Batik Christmas card holder - 2013
- Travellin' Pic Stitch Blog Hop - 2012
- Appliqué/Quilt/Paint Thing - 2012
- Experimenting with Glue - 2012?
- Modern Block Monday Sampler - 2012
- Collage Tree - 2012
- Stained Glass Lillies - 2011
- Happy Villages - 2008?
- Red and Tan Bargello in the Round 2 - 2007?
- Red and Cream Amish Wedding Ring - 2006
- Nine patch colourwash - 2001?
- Kingston quilt - 2000
- Wedding quilt - 1998